I DID IT!!

I DID IT!!

I am finally a qualified Children's Nurse. I've been working three long years for this and its finally complete.

On Friday myself and all the other fabulous nurses of my cohort celebrated our achievements. 
The saying 'nurses know how to party' only rings true with this night!

Each and every one of us should be proud of ourselves, and through all the tears, temper tantrums and fears we could not carry on, we pushed through and in a matter of weeks will all be embarking on our new adventures as staff nurses. 

So proud!

Ps. why when you have been drinking do you think a pose with the peace sign, hair tucked behind the ears and tongue sticking out is acceptable?

















2 comments on "I DID IT!!"
  1. Excellent post and very positive image.:)

    https://suzastil.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Amazing photos :)


    Have a nice day!
    xoxo

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...