A Girls Day In Liverpool






Today I spent the day in Liverpool with my mum and little sister. We have all been super busy lately and haven’t really made a lot of time to do things together that we enjoy. Every year us three girls take a trip into Liverpool to see a show at Liverpool Empire and go for a nice spot of lunch and some shopping before retiring home to our pj’s and fluffy socks in front of the tv.

I haven’t been feeling very festive this year due to tough times in my job and busy shift patterns; so a relaxing day out to unwind was just what I needed. It felt so Christmassy to hear all the choirs and brass bands filling the streets with Christmas music streets and browsing through all the stocking stuffer gifts.

We went to see Dick Whittington at Liverpool Empire. The show was so uplifting to watch and the cast did a really good job at getting everyone up on their feet and singing along. We then popped into Liverpool One for a spot of late lunch. I may off gone a little overload on the desserts. Not one ounce of guilt was felt; it is aloud at Christmas right?










I am now starting to feel festive after our little Christmas tradition outing. Is there anything you do every year at Christmas time? Are you looking forward to Christmas?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...