Beauty Haul: Drugstore



Its been a while since i graced the shelves of boots with my well earned penny's but i was in town the other day and needed to pop into boots so i had a little nosey round the shelves whilst i was in there. I have been having a little bit of trouble with my skin lately post holiday, it is super sensitive and irritable. I decided to try out the Simple Skincare Range as it is targeted specifically for sensitive skin and has a good reputation, so while it was on 3 for 2 i thought why the hell not.



I have been trying them out for a week now and i have to say its a big thumbs up so far. My skin has really cleared up, the texture has improved and i find the moisturiser really helps my makeup stay looking fresh throughout the day. The illuminting radiance cream is on the left and the night cream on the right. The textures are both very nice, the night cream is slightly thicker but absorbs super quickly and leaves the skin feeling plump and refreshed. 

However, i do not really rate the face wipes. I know i know, face wipes are bad for you but you cant deny after a long day we are partial to using the odd face wipe. These feel like a scouring pad, very rough on the skin and irritate my face so much. 


I have had my eyes on the Barry M Daylight Curing nail polish for some time now, and also their Gelly Hi Shine Lipsticks; and as they where also on 3 for 2 i thought it was the perfect time as i got a free product. I LOVE the Gelly Hi Shine Lipsticks and will 100% buying more. They are so glossy, non sticky and moisturising and last on the lips for a really long time. 

I am also super impressed with the Daylight Curing Nail Polish, It turns any nail polish into a gel polish and gives the finish and feel of a shellac manicure. Ok, so it is not salon quality but for £4.99 it stops chipping and gives your nails a much more sleek finish for at least 7-10 days. I also picked up their nail polish in 273 Raspberry as my free gift. I had this colour last autumn and used the whole bottle up so i just knew i had to purchase it again this year. Last year i put a matte topcoat on top and it completely changed the appearance of the polish, It is so versatile an perfect for the cooler months.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...