MAC Objects of Affection | Mini Pigment Sets










For those of you have been reading my blog for a while now will know i have a huge love for my mac palettes; they are very much my babies... so how have i been a lover dover of mac for so long and not yet tried their pigments? After my 1am finish from my A&E placement, i found myself wide awake and scrolling through the interwebs only to come across the Mac Holiday 2014 Collections. I am 100% one of those people who has far too much makeup that it would be impossible to use it all; so when mac release the mini holiday collections i feel slightly less guilty as there is a considerable amount of product instead of enough pigment to share with the whole blogger world. 

The MAC Objects of Affecton Pigment Set is available in four limited edition colour collections for £26 each. The pigments in these sets contain 0.09 oz of pigment and 0.14 oz in the glitter vial, which is a nice amount of product and with normal pigments priced at £17, how could i not?

I have found the vials to be kind of fiddly to use as they tend to be a little messy compared to the larger sizes as they are easier to dip my brush in and keep upright when in use. However, the pigments in these holiday collections are super pigmented, lusts of shimmer and sparkle, very long lasting and super easy to blend. 

I got the Gold/Beige Collection & the Rose Gold Collection. I fell instantly in love with these as soon as they landed on my doorstep. The colours all work so well together and would be perfect for the holiday seasons, but could also be used for a subtle hint of glamour during the daytime. These two sets have very warm undertones so if you like warmer eye shades i would 100% recommend this. It contains some gorgeous shades of gold, brown and taupe as well as a beautiful everyday champagne colour. I found the glitters very hard to swatch as they need a cream base in order to adhere nicely to the skin. 

My favourite shade in the Gold/Beige collection is Lithe, It is such a stunning reflex nude shade.Lithe blends so beautifully into the lids and feels so silky to apply. Deep brown is another staple shade in the collection for me. It is the only matte shade in both of the sets  purchased. It is a very finely milled pigment that applies easily to the lids and instantly smokes out any of the pigments and gives a dramatic feel. 

These collections live in a plastic glitter sparkly box with a vintage esq cameo on top. The case feels very good quality and really gives the pigments that holiday feel, it would make a perfect gift. I will be keeping this pot to store in my bits and bobs once i am done with my pigments. 

Overall, i was super pleased with the MAC Objects of Affection Pigment Sets. They will make perfect gifts for the girly girl in your life over the holidays and regardless of weather you like a subtle touch of glamour or a dramatic smokey eye, these will work for you.



♥xo









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...