September Beauty Wishlist


I cannot explain how happy i am that it is now September, my favourite month. This year is flying by, it will be 2015 before we know it. Before i start saving for the gift giving months here are a few items that have made it onto my beauty wishlist for September.

These past few weeks i have grown a huge love for Mac Paint Pots. I just cannot get enough. They look great, stay all day and really help to stop eye shadows from creasing. I have been contemplating the shades Bare Study & Vintage Selection, but for now, Bare Study is the winner. 

I have been a huge lover of Lush's Mask of Magnanimity for a while now but i just dont think it is working the same as it used too. I think my skin is getting a little too used to it now so its time to shake things up. I have been having a few skin issues recently, thank you mother nature, and cupcake has really positive reviews for saving skin in its hour of need. I am heading into town tomorrow so i will 100% be swinging by lush. 

I smelt this whilst shopping with the bestie a few weeks ago and it has been on my mind ever since. The smell is divine, and it lasted a long time on my skin. I feel i can never smell perfume on myself after an hour or so off wear but with this i could smell it for the entire day. My nickname from my family is actually lee lee (for reference i have no idea why?) so i feel this perfume name is very fitting for me. 

Staying on the topic of perfume, i have had my eye on this little beauty for a while now. I am a huge fan of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb so i just had to smell this, and i am so glad i did. The smell is gorgeous, a real winter scent for me. And how can i say no with packaging so cute?

5. Mac Velvet Teddy £15.50
This lipstick has exploded onto the scene lately due to the Kylie Jenner makeup craze. I have saw this lipstick on several blog's lately and i need to try this, especially with the cooler months on the horizon. I can see this teamed with a grunge smokey eye and a little winged eye liner. Is it bad i am really excited?

I have had my eyes on these hand creams for a while now and i have no idea why i haven't purchased already. Being a student Nurse and having 'must wash hands' drummed into your head, can leave your hands feeling very dry and neglected. I have tried so many different hand creams and sadly very few have really gave me the moisture i longed for. I will hopefully be picking one of these up in the new few days, and i hear it comes in a shea butter scent aswell which is always a plus.

What items are on your beauty wishlist for September?


♥xo





4 comments on "September Beauty Wishlist"
  1. I have lush mask of magnaminty and this one looks amazing so I'll have to try it out! Xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11796071

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on it for a while so I think I'm going to have to pick it up in town tomorrow :) xx

      Delete
  2. the mac velvet teddy looks beautiful ! great post :)
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can have a read here http://www.alittlenxte.blogspot.co.uk/ :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou very much girl! Il do my post asap! xx

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...