Product Review: Rimmel Brow This Way



I dont know about you, but i am a huge brow addict. I love anything brows; they can instantly change your whole face. Now, when it comes to full beautiful brows, i was not blessed with the best brows ever. They are not as full as i would like them to be so eye brow tints and powders are my best friends. Whilst shopping with my sister a few days ago she mentioned she had her eye on the new release from Rimmel. Brow This Way, Brow Styling Gel. I am not usually a huge Rimmel fan but whilst there was an offer on, i bit the bullet and purchased.

And thank you Rimmel. 

This product tints the hairs beautifully, helps to keep the brow hairs in place all day and even helps brow products last all day. I can sometimes find filling in brows to look unnatural as the hairs can appear powdery or waxy but this really helps to define the hairs and helps to give a really natural appearance. 

This brow gel comes in four shades, Blonde, Mid Brown, Dark Brown and a Clear shade. I have the shade dark brown which is perfect for me as i like my brows to be quite dark. Although there is only four shades in the range i  think there is a shade for everyone, even if you have super light hair or super dark hair, i think these shades will be perfect.  

'Get perfectly groomed eyebrows in one easy, smooth application. Define, fill and fix your brows all day with a tint of colour'

If you are a brow lover like me i would 100% recommend you to give this a try, and priced at only £3.99 what have you go to loose. You can purchase this here (link).

What do you guys think? What are you favourite brow products?


♥xo

7 comments on "Product Review: Rimmel Brow This Way"
  1. This seems really good! ^_^ great review

    Lauren xx

    laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) It is what i have been searching for, and great price too xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds great :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts x
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This actually sounds really, really nice! Might have to have a look when I'm out as I haven't actually seen it in stores…need to pay more attention ha! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I hadn't heard of until my sister told me, I don't think it's had much media attention! Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen this yet but totally want to try it now! I'll be keeping an eye out for it.
    Great post!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...