Instagram Diary

I have had such a lovely summer this year. Although, i have not been away this summer i have spent alot of time catching up with old friends, time with the boyfriend, family time and i discovered a love for blogging. I am just preparing myself for the mayhem that is the return to uni come Monday (although, secretly i am really excited to get back to it).
- So i have spent a ridiculous amount of hours hitting the shops this summer, it has became a little out of hand. Endless days in town, and uncountable visits to the Trafford Centre with my best friend. It also came to my attention i am some what off an enabler. Toni has now became a Mac addict and she 100% blames me for it. Sorry chicken!

- I spent hours looking through our old family photos with my mum a couple of nights ago. I spent the night umm'ing and ahh'ing over some cringeworthy shots and it got me thinking about how much can change in such a small space of time. I had a fantastic childhood and i really enjoyed reminiscing all the memories with the special lady who helped me to create them. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the sleeping in Men In Black shades?

- I have really enjoyed spending this time off with my little sister. We have become alot closer (if that is possible) over the summer and it is really nice to watch her blossom into a young lady. Although, it does make me feel really old. This snap was taken on the train into town, yet another sister bonding session at the cash register. 

- I have always been a bit of a lover for Starbucks and i did miss my morning coffee run on the way into lectures in the morning. So, in order to help my homesickness a Starbucks date was on the cards. I tucked into a triple cheese toasted sandwich and a caramel creme and felt no guilt at all. It was too delicious. 

- It really breaks my heart hearing young girls and boys so worried about their weight. I have witnessed children as young as seven & eight claim they are on diets and worrying people will think they are 'fat'. It is not just children & teenagers, even us adults are constantly obsessed about weight and the number on the scales. I have seen first hand how this affects families and it truly is heartbreaking. I saw this picture on instagram and i just had to repost. 

- I have been pondering over two lipsticks from Mac for a while now. Heroine & Velvet Teddy. After alot of staring at swatches on instagram and reviews on blog's i caved and made a trip to Mac to purchase. Unfortunately, due to high demand Velvet Teddy is sold out everywhere but i did manage to finally get my hands on Heroine. It is the perfect statement purple look and it will most defiantly be gracing my lips throughout the approaching colder months.

- Over my past few weeks off i have been spending alot of cuddly time with my puppy, Ozzy. He is almost two now and cuter than ever. He has just learnt how to give his paw for a treat and he is in process of roll over. We have been on endless walks and had none stop playtime. 

- Unfortunately i have spent some time in the hospital this summer with a very poorly family member. He is three years of age and currently undergoing a very long, gruelling and painful treatment process. He is my warrior and so brave. His little smile can melt my heart. You can check it out more here (link)

- I have been in a bit of a style dilemma recently. My fashion style seems to be changing and i am discovering so many new trends and styles i am enjoying trying out. I purchased this bowler hat from Primark and i have not stopped wearing it. I love how when paired with a dark lip and a subtle smokey eye it gives the perfect grunge look to any outfit. 

What have you guy's gotten up to over the past few weeks? Let me know!


♥xo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...