I Was Nominated For The Liebster Award


I would like to give a huge thank you to Ess Ali for nominating me for the Liebster award

Check this lovely lady out here: http://www.alittlenxte.blogspot.co.uk/

So without further a do here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you & post a link to their blog on your blog
2. Write 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer 11 questions that have been set for you
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers
5. List these rules in your post
6. Inform the people that they have been nominated

11 Facts about me
1. I have been a vegetarian for a little over nine years now.
2. I am a serious list writer. I love a good list.
3. I eat my food with the knife & fork in the wrong hands.
4. My favourite colour highlighter is yellow and i feel betrayed if i am forced to use another colour
5. I was born with my kidney's upside down & back to front.
6. I love a good documentary. Especially medical ones, i get sucked into them for hours on end
7. I have really bad vision, without my glasses or contacts i could not clearly see your face if you was stood directly in front of me 
8. I have never been camping
9. My biggest pet peeve's are rudeness and ignorance
10. I am allergic to chocolate cake 
11. I have a huge phobia of animals that live in or by water

Ess's Questions
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is no matter how hectic, tiring, upsetting my day has been, i have my own little place on the interwebs that is my little sanctuary of happiness. 
2. What is one thing you miss?
The health of a three year old little boy so close and dear to my heart.
3. Favourite Quote?
Sometimes you have got to fall before you can fly.
4. If you could have only one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?
Hmm, probably Love Alpha fibre lash mascara. It just opens the eyes so well, gives the lashes crazy volume and amazing length.
5. What is one regret you hold?
Taking a gap year from university, but everything happens for a reason.
6. What is the last book you read?
The curious incident of the dog in the night time. I am in love with this book and have read it several times, it really is en lighting into the mind of other people. 
7. Favourite Tv Show?
Ohhh, this is tricky because i have a favourite all year round show, Hollyoaks & a one series a year favourite which is I'm Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. I cant choose. 
8. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
An hour, gives me enough time to include breakfast too.
9. Is there a meaning behind your blog name?
When i created my blog i had spent days pondering over a few names that i really liked, but unfortunately every name was taken (good taste), so i went for Aimee-Leigh Makeup. Simple and gives an insight in what my blog is all about.
10. Favourite Band/Artist?
I cannot believe i am admitting this on the internet. S Club 7, they always have been and always will be. My favourite Artist is Christina Aguileria, she is super talented.
11. If you were to get a tattoo what would it be and where?
I would get a small quote of C'est La Vie on my ribs. Just to remind me that no matter what life throws at you, you can get through it and come out stronger. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. 

My questions for my nominee's are:
1. If you could spend one day with anyone who would it be and why?
2. What is your must have item for the winter seasons?
3. All time favourite movie?
4. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
5. Apple vs Android?
6. Your sweetest memory?
7. If you could give your teenage self one piece of advice what would it be?
8. Dream location to visit?
9. When are you at your happiest?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. What is your favourite knock knock joke?

I now nominate:
Sophie: La Bella Vita  
Helen : Littlehelbs
Chantelle : ChantlleHudson
Natalie : BitchesLoveCandy
Amanda : GingerChic


♥xo







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...