Trafford Centre And F&B's? Why Not!











Yesterday i spent the day shopping with my beautiful best friend and i have come to the conclusion i am some what of an enabler. After spending close to an hour trying to find a parking space, we finally entered the Trafford Centre. We spent the day strolling round all the shops, and after spending an obscene amount of time at the MAC counter, we had purchased alot of non essential items. But hey, YOLO right?

I have had my eyes on MAC paint pots for a while now so i threw caution to the wind and finally purchased two shades. Soft Ochre, which is a very opaque flesh toned shade. Being a girl that prefers to lie in bed an extra ten minutes as opposed to mastering the perfect smokey eye everyday, i thought this would be a great addition to my collection to brighten my eye area on mornings when i am running a little late. I also purchased the shade, Lets Skate. The tiny gold flex in this paint pot instantly had me sold. Its very different to anything i have in my collection, so i am really happy to finally have my hands on it. Superdrug was holding a £3 off promotion on Revlon, so i decided to pick up one of their moisture stains in the shade India Intrigue, which is a really bright pink. I have seen so many positive reviews on these so i have high hopes for this product. 

Before leaving the Trafford Centre i had to swing by Lush and pick up a few essential bath items. Now i am usually a shower kind of a gal but every now and then i enjoy a nice relaxing bath to chill out and have some pamper time to myself. I picked up the bubble bar in Creamy Candy and a Butterball bath bomb. I tried these earlier tonight and i have to say, Butterball has me hooked, it leaves the skin feeling so smooth and moisturised.

What would a shopping day be without going out for food? We tucked into a Red Feast pizza from Frankie & Benny's, with a side of onion rings and a giant banofee sundae. I did not feel one ounce of guilt.

How did you spend your weekend?


♥xo



2 comments on "Trafford Centre And F&B's? Why Not!"
  1. Your Revlon lip stain is such a stunning shade! Oh, and your F&B's sundae looks freakin' incredible, so scrummy looking x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I can't wait to try it out!! Ooh it was to die for, I felt not one bit of guilt 🙊 thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...