Mini Beauty Haul






Today i made a little trip to Cheshire Oaks with my little sister. I love Cheshire Oaks for shopping; i spend most of the day pondering in and out of shops i cant afford with my current student status, and stuffing my face in the surrounding restaurants. My favourite part about visiting Cheshire Oaks is the Cosmetics Company Outlet; i can literally spend an hour in that store swatching and testing products. However, even with the discounts, i managed to control myself and only purchased a few items.

As soon as i walked through the door my eyes made an instant connection with the Estée Lauder products. Being a full coverage foundation kind of a gal, i am in love with their Double Wear Foundation. It is full coverage, lasts all day but also feels light on the skin. However, ive had my eyes on the Double Wear Maximum Cover for a while now; this product can cover tattoo's, birthmarks, stretch marks etc so its very heavy duty foundation. I've seen several positive reviews for this so i cant wait to give it a try, and for only £20.75, i couldn't say no.

They only had a small selection of lipsticks at the MAC stand, however i purchased the shade Morning Rose, a creamsheen, and is the perfect 'your lips but better' colour. I love the way creamsheen formulas feel on the lips, a real winner and for only £10. I also purchased a paint pot in Tailor Grey. Now, i am aware purchasing three paint pots in the space of three days is a little excessive but i just cannot get enough. They have fantastic staying power, no creasing, and help to accentuate any shadow placed on top. This shade looks stunning under a shimmery bronze, or even on its own. This shade will be going straight into my makeup bag; for only £10 i had to restrain myself from buying them all.  

Have you found any makeup bargains lately?


♥xo
4 comments on "Mini Beauty Haul"
  1. Finally a blog I enjoy reading! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.Every girl should read your blog!:))
    Lovely post!xx
    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Hun! So sweet :) will do, you too girl :) xx

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...