FOTD: Poisonberry Grunge





MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID IN NC20, MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER IN NC18, BODY SHOP HONEY BRONZER IN 02, MAC SATIN TAUPE, MAC SMUT, LOVE ALPHA MASCARA, LOREAL SUPER LINER, RIMMEL EYE KOHL, LIME CRIME POISONBERRY, MAC SCULPT, NARS HUNGRY HEART, MAC SOFT & GENTLE.


One of my favourite fashion picks of the moment is my £7 primark hat. Every time i wear it i feel as though i am channelling my inner grunge/ edgy side, although sadly i dont think that is true. I decided to keep my makeup look true to my usual look but with a bit more edge.

I started with my trusty base combo. Using my Real Techniques buffing brush i blended a small amount of MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID, into my skin before setting with a light dusting of MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER. Rather than be too bronzed i used a small amount of BODY SHOP HONEY BRONZER IN 02 for a natural glow, then moving onto NARS HUNGRY HEART BLUSH and MAC SOFT & GENTLE to give the cheeks a natural glow. This is my new favourite blush combo, it gives the most amazing warm colour to the cheeks that lasts all day. I changed my eye shadow up a bit and went with MAC SATIN TAUPE all over the lid before blending MAC SMUT into the crease. I love these shades together, the cool undertones in smut compliment satin taupe so well. This smokey eye is so quick & effortless to create. If your a cat flick lover LOREAL SUPER LINER is a must buy, i find creating the perfect flick a challenge but this applicator makes it so simple. I ran RIMMEL EYE KOHL over my tightline to bring the whole look together and gives the eyelashes a thicker look at the base. Unlucky for me my much loved LOVE ALPHA MASCARA is on its last legs, so i have to repurchase a few back up's of this. 

Finally, i wanted to go big or go home with my lips so i opted for LIMECRIME POISONBERRY, a deep berry purple shade. I love the lasting power of this lipstick, with only one touch up throughout the day, this baby definitely has excellent staying power when eating & drinking. 

What's your go to makeup look when you fancy a change?


♥xo
3 comments on "FOTD: Poisonberry Grunge"
  1. I absolutely love the look on you even though I'm sure you can wear almost everything and look great. When I want a little change I always go for lipsticks in bolder colors. They instantly make me feel more adventurous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! So sweet! Oh I agree, makes me feel insantly confident! Cannot wait for the winter months so I can rock a red or purple lip everyday! Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this makeup look on you. It makes me excited for the fall. I shall follow you through Bloglovin :)

    X

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...