I Accepted The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge


I ACCEPTED THE ALS/MND ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!

I was nominated to undertake the new craze of the ice bucket challenge. I am sure many of you have heard of this by now with it sweeping every news feed on social media, radio stations & tv programmes. But in case you haven't heard of this challenge i consists of pouring a bucket of ice cold water over your head in order to raise money for ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), also known as MND in the UK (Motor Neurone Disease) and spread awareness for the terrible illness. 

I am not going to lie, it is not pleasurable but all for a good cause.
Have you taken this challenge yet?
Link them below so i can check them out, well done for anyone who has taken part.


♥xo




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...