FOTD: Everyday Is A Makeup Day



ESTÉE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR MAXIMUM COVER, MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER, BODY SHOP HONEY BRONZER IN 02,  MAC SOFT & GENTLE, MAC PAINT POT IN TAILOR GREY, MAC TEMPTING, MAC BUTTERFUDGE, MAC MORNING ROSE, LOVE ALPHA MASCARA, LOREAL SUPER LINER, RIMMEL EYE KOHL. 

One of my favourite ways to relax is to take a long romantic walk up the makeup aisle. I feel instantly relaxed when i am swatching all the products and standing in awe at the glittery eye shadow's i would hardly ever have the chance to wear, yet purchase anyway. Since ive been on my summer holidays from uni, it has resulted in alot of crazy makeup shopping and i have accumulated alot of products i still am yet to try out. So today, i decided to give some of them a whirl.

I started with ESTÉE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR MAXIMUM COVER foundation and blended it out with my fingers. I was so surprised at the level of coverage of this foundation, i used a pea sized amount for my entire face, keeps the skin to a matte/satin finish and once set it will not budge. I set my foundation with a light dusting of MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER just through my T-zone and blended BODY SHOP HONEY BRONZER onto the high points of my face for a natural glow. I finished off my base with a light touch of MAC SOFT & GENTLE and popped a little of MAC TAILOR GREY PAINT POT all over the lid before applying MAC TEMPTING over the top. Since i wanted to keep this makeup very simple i blended MAC BUTTER FUDGE over the top and towards the inner corner to brighten my eyes and make them less dramatic. Although i wanted this look to be subtle, i could not resist using my LOVE ALPHA FIBRE MASCARA to give my long, thick lashes; i swear it is fake eyelashes in a tube. Now, my friends call me strange for applying my mascara before eye liner but i feel you can get a more defined liner with this technique and it helps stop you over applying the eye liner. Looking at these pictures now i wish i had done a subtle cat flick to add a touch of glamour but instead i used LOREAL SUPER LINER to define my lash line and popped RIMMEL EYE KOHL in intense black on my waterline.


Keeping with the everyday theme of this makeup i used MAC MORNING ROSE lipstick, which is off course is another creamsheen formula. This is my perfect everyday shade; A true 'my lips but better colour' always helps to brighten the complexion and helps keeps it looking super natural. 

What's your favourite everyday makeup look? What products do you use on a daily basis?


♥xo
8 comments on "FOTD: Everyday Is A Makeup Day"
  1. Your eye makeup is stunning. I love your eyelashes & the liner looks so rich. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou girl! What can I say I love my mascara :p thanks for your comment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make up is lovely and you are beautiful. Great post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.
    Camille xo.
    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much. That is really sweet. I will definatley be checking out your blog hun :)
      Thankyou for your comment girly xxx

      Delete
  4. Your so pretty! I love this look! I used to use the Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation and LOVED the full coverage but it started looking really cakey on my face to I had to stop using it :(

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much. Ooohh, i'm a newbie to it so i haven't experienced this yet, fingers crossed. Yes the coverage is unbelievable :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful look, you look stunning :) I followed! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou very much!! Oohh thankyou, il check out your stuff :) xx

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...