Current Nail Polish Loves





Over the years i have accumulated quite a substantial nail polish collection, from Rimmel, to Barry M to OPI to Ciate, ive tried them all. Unfortunately, nurses cannot wear nail polish of any kind so my relationship with my polishes has been lacking the past year; but during the summer holidays i have had the chance to rekindle my love for painting my nails. So today i thought id share with you my top six polishes off the moment. 

Essie In Head Mistress - A gorgeous sexy seductive red shade, has great longevity and is very opaque. This is the perfect red shade and suits every skin tone. 

Models Own in Luis Lemon - My favourite summer shade. I love neon yellow polish with a tan; its such a summery shade that i find difficult to wear in the cooler months. 

Urban Decay in  Metquarter - I think this is such a unique shade; It is a lovely dark purple shade with red and silver flex running through it. This dries to a semi matte finish so i tend to put a top coat on top to keep it shiny. 

Barry M in Berry Ice Cream - I have repurchased several bottles of this because it is such a versatile, pretty shade that can be worn all year round. It looks so girly and has great lasting power on the nails. 

OPI in Kiss Me On My Tulips - The perfect long lasting shiny bubblegum pink shade to have ever graced nail polish land. It is so opaque, applies like a dream and lasts a minimum of 5-6 days before chipping. 

Angelica in Spring Break - I purchased this cheap and cheerful polish from primark for £1 in the sale, and boy i am happy i did. This polish has great glitter pay off when applied to the nails, and stays super shiny 

Whats your favourite polish of the moment?



♥xo
3 comments on "Current Nail Polish Loves"
  1. Love the OPI shade and the Urban Decay! They are both super gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow can't believe how nice the primark one looks I'll keep my eye out for this one. Any other colours I've purchased from there chip straight away so it's always put me off. Glad you can rekindle your love for nail polish. X

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...