British Tag


Today has been a real emotional rollercoaster. Emotions are running high & fear is mounting; it  really got me thinking about how lucky you are in life & how easy it is to blow the small things such as your iPhone battery dying out of proportion. But hey i want to keep my blog on a positive so today i am doing the 'British Tag', as i am proud to be a good ole brit. 

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? And how many sugars?
I'm a terrible stereotypical brit because i very rarely drink tea. I drink alot of coffee (iced in the summer & warm in the remaining 11 cold months) but tea i drink very rarely. If i'm craving sugar i will pop one spoon full in my tea but that's a little treat for me, i try to be good as best i can.  

2. Favourite part of your roast dinner?
The veg. I love vegetables, i just can't get enough. Being a vegetarian i feel i need to substitute the meat on my plate, so at carveries i well & truly pile my plate high with all the veggies. My favourite is broccoli & cauliflower. 

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Hands down, Milk Chocolate Digestives. The only problem is i cant just have one i have to have four or five (its a bit of a problem). I also really like penguins; now i know they are not the typical dunker but taste amazing when dunked in a good old cup of tea. Oh & Maryland Cookies.... i just cannot pick.

4. Favourite Quintessentially British Pastime?
Going to Blackpool Lights every fall/winter season when i was younger. We would walk along all the lights, grab a candyfloss & rock before i got to pick what flashing light souvenir i wanted to take home with me.

5. Favourite Word?
I don't think i really have a favourite word but i do have alot of phrases i use all the time such as, ' it's the poo' meaning 'its top dog' (i have no idea why), 'lifes a beach' & 'You having a giraffe'.
Although i would say my favourite word is 'chuffed'. The word is enough to make me happy.

6. Cocky Rhyme Slang?
Apples & pears = Stairs
Frog & Toad = Road
Dog & Bone = Phone

7. Favourite Sweet/Chocolate?
I have a real sweet tooth so i found this question a real tough on to narrow down. My favourite sweets are Barrett Fruit Salads but they are just so hard to get hold off anymore.
My favourite chocolate has got to be the classic dairy milk or galaxy; It is just so moreish... to die for.

8. What would your pub be called?
I have no idea if this sounds like a typical British pub name but i would name my pub 'The Ozzy & Clan'. My puppy is named Ozzy & he has me & my whole family wrapped around his little finger, despite the fact he is only 19 months old.

9. No1 British Person?
My momma (& papa of course).
Celebrity wise i would say Simon Cowell, i think every British person knows who Simon is; although i think this stands for our American chums (friends) too.

10. Favourite Shop/ Restaurant?
I tried really hard to pick a shop that is only available in Britain/UK so i chose New Look. I love new look, the clothes are very affordable, great quality & there is always a wide range of fashions to chose from. Simply something for everyone.
My favourite restaurant has got to be Red Hot; it serves foods from all cultures & it is a very unique restaurant. If you are ever in Liverpool City Centre, pop into Liverpool One & give Red Hot a try.

11. What British song pops into your head?
Spice Girls - 2 become 1
I love a good cheesy song & despite the Spice girls not being a girl group anymore i cannot help but belt out in song every time i hear one of their songs.

12. Marmite?
          No Way.


♥xo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...