Tag: 40 Beauty Questions Tag

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice, morning and evening

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combo-oily skin, my t zone is very oily but my cheeks are really dry
-What is your current facial wash?
I am currently using the Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser, it is fabulous for oily skin and really leaves the skin feeling clean without the tight feeling
-Do you exfoliate?
I do, i exfoliate my face and body three times 
-What brand do you use?
Currently for my face i am using the No7 no 7 microdermabrasion exfoliator and my body i am using either soap and glory flake away or soap and glory scrub of your life
-What moisturizer do you use?
Currently i am using the loreal skin perfection, it is fabulous for acne prone/sensitive skin
-Do you have freckles?
I have very few freckles but when its sunny my freckles all come to the surface
-Do you use eye cream?
I am really bad with this, i know i should but i am really lazy with my skincare and tend to skip this step alot. I have found the best eye cream to be the olay regenerist eye pods.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I have very sensitive skin and if i try a product my skin doesn't agree with i instantly grow pimples on every part of my face, but on a daily basis i seem to have gotten over my acne phase however i do have a bit of scarring
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, i have never tried this

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
I swap between foundations depending on the occasion, skin condition etc. My all time favourite is revlon colorstay, but i also use Makeup forever HD,  and mac studio fix fluid
-How about concealer?
Hands down Collection lasting perfection concealer
-Do you know your undertone color?
My undertone is somewhat between yellow/neutral. When i'm pale i am more neutral but when i am tan i definitely have alot more of a yellow undertone
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like natural and wispy lashes on others but i dont feel they suit my eyes 
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did and i do due to wearing contact lenses 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
My favourite mascara is the love alpha fibre extension mascara, i have bought endless tubes of this
-Sephora or MAC?
MAC, MAC, MAC
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope, i do not but i would love to own one
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Real techniques brushes, and tweezerman eyelash curlers
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
urban decay primer potion
-For the face?
Benefit The POREfessional 
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I am going to cheat here because i mix two shadows to make my perfect shade, i mix mac Trax with mac Woodwinked and it makes a beautiful rose gold colour, so versatile and beautiful
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both, i use rimmel exaggerate waterproof eyeliner on my waterline and loreal carbon gloss super liner 
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not every often, although i used to on a daily basis
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I think they look amazing but i find them to time consuming and messy to use in the morning
-Do you use mineral makeup?
I dont think i own any mineral makeup in my collection but i am willing to try it out, i have always wanted to try bare minerals
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Mac lipstick in lovelorn and Mac dodgy girl from the osbourne collection
-How about lipgloss?
I dont really tend to wear lipgloss but when i do i use soap and glory sexy mother pucker and revlon colorburst lipgloss
-What is your favorite blush to use?
My favourite blush is Nars blush in orgasm and Mac blush in dollymix
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I dont think i have ever purchased a makeup item on ebay. Does anyone recommend this?
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I do, i love all things revlon and i am a fan of loreal lipsticks and lipglosses
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
There is not any CCO's where i live, however i have visited one once and it seemed to stock alot of items in brown and wine shades, i wasnt that excited about the selection. Does anyone recommend any CCO's?
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I have always wanted to do this but with my uni commitments at the moment and placements it just isn't practical but hopefully when i have more time i will be able to do this
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I dont think i am, but i am clumsy with eyelashes, they always seem to look mis-shapen on my eyes
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
The foundation line on the jaw and black eyebrows with blonde hair
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
For uni and placements i use very natural shades or even just a tinted lip balm as i feel it looks more professional but on my free days i am a big fan of the colorful and bright lipsticks 
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Megan fox and Jennifer lopez, they always look so flawless
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Collection lasting perfection concealer, it just makes the skin look so flawless yet healthy and natural
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Can i wear sunglasses? If i can then eyes, if i cant wear my shades then i would feel very anxious 
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I feel confident around my friends and family with no makeup on but i feel quite anxious around people i do not know, i feel i look better with makeup on
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Mac, it just has everything that you could possibly need
-What do you think of Makeup? 
My passion, My hobby, My love


I tag you guys to do this tag. 
Tag your it.

♥xo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...