Product Rave: Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser


I am a massive fan of body moisturiser's but i am so lazy when it comes to using them in my everyday routine. I just find it takes up quite abit of time waiting for it to dry before getting dressed etc; but now i have found this beauty, that has all changed. 

Vaseline's Spray & Go Body Moisturiser is fabulous, it is so quick and efficient, dries almost instantly, smells delicious and leaves skin so silky smooth. It also has a 360 spray action so you can spray the tricky parts of your body eg, back of your legs, back, shoulders, really easily. 


This product contains pure oat extract and stratys 3 multi-layer moisture; I honestly could not believe how soft and silky my skin was after using this product. I have always had trouble with the skin on my legs, i find it really hard to find a good moisturiser that keeps them soft and dewy all day long, and after years of searching i think i have found it. 

Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!!!

Have you guys ever tried this product? What is your favourite moisturiser?

♥xo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...