Product Rave: Benefit The POREfessional Primer

Being an oily skin gal i am very familiar with my makeup sliding off my face come lunch time, separating, setting into fine lines, changing colour.. you name it, ive experienced it. And now summer is starting to come around (of what summer england gets), my face would resemble the shine of a disco ball if i didn't have the Benefit The POREfessional Primer. The difference in staying power of my makeup when i use this is that insane that this is my fourth purchase of this primer. 


What they say:
"Quickly minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines for a smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals."

£24.50 debenhams

What i say:
As many of you probably already are aware that this primer has had alot of hype on beauty blogs, i was so excited to get to try it out and see if it really lived up to my expectations. The POREfessional is designed to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines, which for us oily skin guys and gals is music to our ears. 
Just like every other primer it is intended for use after moisturizer but before foundation, however this primer can be used over your makeup also to diminish the look of pores and fine lines.


Alongside minimizing the appearance of large pores, this primer helps to smooth out any imperfections on the skin to create an even canvas and good base for makeup application as well as increasing the staying power. The POREfessional primer can also be used on its own without foundation to mattify the skin slightly and smooth out pores and imperfections; i sometimes do this if i'm just running errands.

This primer comes with 22ml of product for £24.50, at first this seemed a little pricey for a primer, but then i thought you can use all the products you want but without a good base the makeup wont last very well on this skin. It comes in a retro-esk tube with a screw lid, the actual primer has a pale beige tint but once applied to the skin is 100% transparent, so great for every skin tone. 


The pale beige tint of the primer


The tube appears small for £24.50 but such a small amount of product is needed so it lasts such a long time.

I am so impressed with the POREfessional primer, i can instantly see the difference when i have not used this product. Even without makeup my skin looks really even, smooth, poreless.. the perfect canvas for makeup. This primer was a life saver when working on the wards as it made my makeup last all day and i was still able to leave my shift with my foundation in tact. 

I have always had confidence issues with my skin as i have some acne scaring, large pores and some redness and i really feel with this primer my skin looks the best it ever has. No sliding, no fading, no separating. Flawless!


When using the POREfessional primer, i find that my skin needs less foundation and concealer and i do not need to touch up throughout the day. I am not completely sure why this is but it is a great time saver for me with my early morning starts. 

I 100% recommend this primer to anyone who wants their makeup to last all day, minimise pores, keep shine at bay, the list is endless. 

Have you guys tried this? What did you think?
Do you have another primer you recommend instead?

Let me know. 

♥xo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...