Pout, Puppy, Tan & Colourful Shades









So, ive been a bad beauty blogger. I was sunbathing far too much this week that i lost the lightning to take the pictures for today's planned post *naughty aimée*. The weather in england has been amazing this week (for more than two days to my surprise) and i am very guilty of enjoying every last minute of it. I have spent most of my week in the garden sunbathing, catching up on uni work and eating fruit salads to my hearts content.

Another thing i really have enjoyed this week is my £2 multi coloured aviator sunglasses from primark. I purchased these little beauties about a month ago but i was always afraid to wear them as i was so use to my standard black and brown ones; but now i just can't get enough. They just look so summery and cute; i have had so many compliments on them. I think a trip back to primark to get a back up pair is on the cards *obsessed*. I have no idea why i have decided to pull a fishy/pout face on every photo, i blame the sun. 

I have spent the majority of the week bare faced (thankyou sunglasses) because i didn't want to be sporting a full face of makeup to just pop to the shops, sit in my garden or go for a walk in such sunny hot weather. Although, i am guilty of using a CC cream when i have gone to the pub and shopping, i have been using the smashbox camera ready CC cream with spf30 (link here) and i have been pleasantly impressed. I usually sway away from BB & CC creams as i like a really full coverage and after trying endless tubes of these creams i have never found one i liked; but i have really enjoyed the finish the smashbox CC cream gives, it is so light and natural, evens skin tone and has great staying power. A big thumbs up.


smashbox statement: 'It's got all of the amazing benefits of BB-primes, perfects, protects (with SPF 30!), hydrates and controls oil-plus it visibly evens dark spots, sun spots and post-acne marks. Think of it as BB with that extra oomph.'
£29.00 at Smashbox


My little puppy, ozzy, has really enjoyed the sun too this week, we have been like little best friends sunbathing together and sharing lifes wonders (yes i do talk to my dog). He loves being outside and chasing all the butterflies; it is quite good entertainment. I have been very productive with my uni work finally working on drug calculations and pathophysiology whilst topping up my tan before returning to work tomorrow.

What have you done this week thus far? Have you been enjoying the glorious weather?

♥xo




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...