Nailspiration

For the longest time i have been obsessed with nail art and doing crazy things with my nails. I have used a range of stick on nails, acrylics, nail foils, stencils, free hand and nail polish to create many different nail designs. I get complimented on my nails alot as i always have something different going on, i treat my nails as an accessory. Is that weird?


Heres some shots from my instagram, looking back at these shots over the past year or so has inspired more designs, not good for a student nurse who can very rarely wear nail polish. 



Apologies for the picture heavy post, lacking in words post. 




                                  























Do you like nail art? or Are you a normal polish kind of a guy or gal?

♥xo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...