Mini Beauty Haul

I went window shopping with my best friend yesterday, since we both love shopping and both skint due to being students window shopping seemed the only option. But this didn't happen did it? We both ended up caving and buying the items we couldn't resist. 

As i have probably mentioned far too many times before i am a little obsessed with my MAC palette, and knowing that i have nearly filled off this little beauty fills me with joy. Yesterday i purchased two more shadows; coppering and tempting. Coppering is a beautiful shimmery burnt copper colour which will look fabulous on blue/hazel/green eyes; i found it so hard to get my hands on this shadow but i finally conquered all yesterday and purchased it. Tempting is a beautiful bronze gold colour with tiny flex of gold shimmer running through it, it is the perfect versatile colour as it could be used as part of a smokey eye, a simple wash of colour, the possibilities are endless.  

Body shop were selling an amazing deal, honey bronze dry oil, honey bronzer, and honey lip balm all for £20. How could i resist? Honey bronze dry oil is £16 to purchase on its own so i saw this as a real steal. I have been seeing this on many blogs lately and since it was such a hyped up product it would have been rude not to try it out. 

My final purchase was a victoria secret PINK body mist in sunkissed, i have been wanting to try these sprays in such a long time and since they were on a deal two for £18, we decided to split the offer and each get one. Safe to say i am in love with the scent and it makes me feel like i'm lying by a pool with sunglasses on and cocktail in my hand; the perfect holiday scent. 




Im really looking forward to trying out all these products, especially the honey bronze set because its been so hyped up on blogs latley. My next MAC purchase when my palette is complete is definatly going to be the warm neutral palette, any of you guys tried it? What did you think? 

Have you tried any of the items from this haul?
let me know

♥xo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...