FOTD: Summer Christening Makeup

So today i went to my baby cousins christening. It was quite a small gathering as i dont have a large family which made it a really nice day. I decided to do my makeup a smoky brown neutral with a natural lip and curly locks now my hair is growing *excited to have long hair again*. My little sister and mum had asked me to do their makeup for the occasion so i had three faces to paint today, all wanting different looks. I love this girly time i get with my mum and sister.

So just a little heads up this post is very selfie central.







Face:
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Vichy Dermablend Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Mac Studio Fix Powder
Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer
NYX Blush in Taupe for Contour
MAC Dollymix Blush
MAC Soft And Gentle Highlight

Eyes:
MAC Coppering, Tempting, Patina, Brule,Smut
Love Alpha Fibre Lash Mascara
Loreal Super Liner Intense Carbon Gloss 
Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in Black
#D Wispy Lashes

Lips:
Exfoliated using Body Shop Lip Scrub in Mint Julip
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick In Number 6

♥xo

2 comments on "FOTD: Summer Christening Makeup"



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...