My Mac Neutrals Palette


Hello my lovley's...

So this was is my first blog post. EXCITING!
For the longest time i have wanted to build my own MAC palette
and in April, i finally got my hands on one. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Ive been purchasing shadows for this beauty since April and i plan on filling my palette when i attend IMATS on June 29th... "CONTAINS EXCITEMENT"
I will definitely be posting updates when it is all done, completed and fabulous. 
So lets swatch this bad boy...


                                             
 MY MAC NEUTRAL PALETTE
(Shadows top row- L to R: Dazzlelight, Naked Lunch, Patina, Quarry, Satin Taupe)
(Shadows bottom row- L to R: Trax, Woodwinked, Shale, Mulch, Smut)


LEFT TO RIGHT:
Dazzlelight: A frosty white from the permanent line, this shadow has a frost finish with slight warm undertones. Looks flawless applied in the tear duct to brighten the eye, but can also be blended out to next to nothing leaving a beautiful sheen on the eye. 
Naked Lunch: A frosty warm peachy gold, from the permanent line. This has got to be one of my all time favourites, just naked lunch all over the lid can brighten the eye and looks fabulous. 
Patina: Is a greyish taupe, with a pale gold sheen. Again from the permanent line, looks amazing with brown liner.
Quarry: A matte mauve with pink undertones, is again part of the permanent collection. I love this as a transition colour for any smoky eye. perfect. 
Satin Taupe: A dark taupe with a satin finish, this shadow has very slight purple undertones, This in my opinion will suit any skin type/colour and is truly beautiful.


LEFT TO RIGHT:
Trax: Is a burgundy-red colour with flex of gold and copper, has a velvet finish and again is from the permanent line, however this shadow does have quite a bit off fallout.
Woodwinked: A warm brown with reddish undertones. It has a lustre finish but it has got to be one of the most beautiful sheen's on a shadow ive ever seen. Flawless.
Shale: Is a dirty grey plum. Although it states to have a satin finish it looks more like a frost or veluxe pearl finish. 
Mulch: A very warm brown with bronze shimmer and red undertones. Again is part of the permanent line and has a velvet finish. Blends effortlessly. 
Smut: A grey cool toned charcoal with a hint of brown and burgundy shimmer undertones. Has a velvet finish and looks amazing as a black substitute in smoky eyes. 

So these are the shadows i have spent my hard earnt pennys on so far.
I plan on getting my last five at IMATS before starting on palette number two.
So what do you think?
Do you have a MAC palette? Are you as obsessed as me?

♥xo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12452443/?claim=6xph4t24g8u">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...