A POP of Colour


Ever get bored at night and spontaneously start creating a makeup look?
After a long day with the district nurses, car troubles and dramatic soaps.. i needed to relax to end my week.
So i grabbed my little stool and sat in front of my makeup collection and started to snoop through all the drawers and discover products i had completely forgotten i owned. 
shopping satisfaction without spending the money....perfect!!

So this is what i came up with. A POP of purple and blue to go along with the weather in england right now. is anyone else surprised we managed to get more than two days of sun in a row?



Skin: Benefit porefessional primer 
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Mac studio fix concealer
Estee lauder double wear foundation
GOSH prime'n'set setting powder
mac scuplt powder/ maleficent collection
mac peaches and cream blush/ Osbourne collection
mac soft and gentle mineralized skin finish

Eyes: Urban decay primer potion
mac dazzlelight
mac patina
mac smut
maybelline colour tattoo in turquoise forever
maybelline colour tattoo in endless purple
eyelure 107 lashes

Eyebrows: Mua professional brow kit

Lips: Mac dodgy girl/ Osbourne collection

♥xo

4 comments on "A POP of Colour"
  1. I loooovveee the pop of blue. I really should try this. Perfect for summer!
    Great post!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Meghan. I am always a little scared of colour, trying to step put my comfort zone. Give it a try and let me know how it turned out :)
      Aimee xx

      Delete
  2. It's so funny you said that because my blog post today is about stepping out of my makeup comfort zone. http://www.todaysbeautyobsession.com/?p=416

    Always good to try new things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike haha. I will check it out now :) xx

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...